Volleyball Players Stress Level Output in Response to Asanas and Meditation
- Meditation and volleyball players
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Dr. A. Senthilkumar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The purpose of the study was to effect of asanas and meditation on stress level of volleyball players of Karpagam University, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu were constituted the population of the study. For this study 30 male volleyball players were selected constituted the population of the study were randomly selected as a subject and their age ranged between 18 to 25 years. They were divided group into two equal groups namely Experimental group (n=15) and Control group (n=15) Perceived Stress scale Questionnairefor the analysis of results the level of significance to test t-ratio was set at 0.05 level of confidence for this study. The collected data on Stress was analysed by computing mean and standard deviation. The collected data were analysed statistically by ‘t’ test from the analysis of data proved that there is significant difference between Experimental group and Control group. The study has painted the requirements of the college level male volleyball players to need exact and suitable evidence approximately mental health to survive.
- Eswari, Senthil Kumaran, Rajesh, Abdul Halik. Stress Level to the Persuade of Asanas and Meditation on Working Women in Pandemic. International Journal of Research Publication and Reviews 2021; 2(7): 583-586.
- Freitas DA, Holloway EA, Bruno SS, Chaves GS, Fregonezi GA, Mendonça KP. Breathing exercises for adults with asthma. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2013;1:CD001277.
- Taneja I, Deepak KK, Poojary G, Acharya IN, Pandey RM, Sharma MP. Yogic versus conventional treatment in diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome: A randomized control study. ApplPsychophysiol Biofeedback. 2004;29:19–33.
- Cohen L, Warneke C, Fouladi RT, Rodriguez MA, Chaoul-Reich A. Psychological adjustment and sleep quality in a randomized trial of the effects of a Tibetan yoga intervention in patients with lymphoma. Cancer. 2004;100:2253–60.
- Chu P, Gotink RA, Yeh GY, Goldie SJ, Hunink MG. The effectiveness of yoga in modifying risk factors for cardiovascular disease and metabolic syndrome: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Eur J PrevCardiol. 2016;23:291–307.
- Shaffer HJ, LaSalvia TA, Stein JP. Comparing Hatha yoga with dynamic group psychotherapy for enhancing methadone maintenance treatment: A randomized clinical trial. AlternTher Health Med. 1997;3:57–66.
- Garfinkel MS, Schumacher HR, Jr, Husain A, Levy M, Reshetar RA. Evaluation of a yoga based regimen for treatment of osteoarthritis of the hands. J Rheumatol. 1994;21:2341