Survey of Job Satisfaction among Physical Education Teaching Profession
- Job Satisfaction,
- Physical Education Teaching Profession,
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2019 Prabhu Pandian R
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Analyze the Survey of Job Satisfaction among the Physical Education Teaching Profession. To achieve the purpose of the study 80 college Physical Education Teaching Profession from Tamil Nadu Physical Education Sports University, Chennai affiliated colleges will be selected for the subjects at randomly. The purpose of the study was the survey of job satisfaction among physical education teaching profession. The subjects were selected from Government, Aided, Autonomous and Self-finance Colleges of Physical Education Teaching Profession. The age of the subjects were ranged from twenty five to sixty two years. The data were collected from the subjects by using Job Satisfaction Scale Questionnaire prepared by Dr. Amar Singh and Dr. T.R. Sharma. The Job Satisfaction Scale Questionnaire will be contained the following factors namely job concrete, job-abstract, psycho-social, economic, community. The result of the study was the physical education teaching professions were higher in psycho-social factor and they were lesser in economic factor. From this survey of study physical education professions were not satisfactions in economically than the other factor.
- Adams, J.S (1963) “Toward an Understanding of Inquiry”, Jr of Abnormal and Social Psychology, p67. Wakharer D.G, (1995) “Hand Book of Physical Education”, Publications, New Delhi, p 6.
- Carl E. Klafts and Daniel D.Arnheim, (1969) “ Modern Principles of Athletic Training”, Saint Lowis, The C.V. Mosby Company.
- David Levinson and Karen Christensen, (1996) “Encyclopedia of World Sports From Ancient Times To The Present’’, ABO-CLIO, Inc, California, USA, pp 17-18.
- Donald P (1970) “Theories of Performance and Satisfaction”, p 67
- Gangopadhyav S.R, (1993) “Physical Education today and Tomorrow”, Friends Publications, New Delhi, p 2.
- Wuest. Bucher, (1995) “Foundation of Physical Education and Sports”, K.S Mani for B.I.Publications p 9