Be active with physical activity on Covid-19 self-quarantine days
- Coronavirus Disease,
- Physical activity,
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Sethu S, Ramakrishnan R, Karuthapandi M
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
World widely peoples are self-quarantine due to the spreading of COVID-19 Virus. The peoples are inactive in their home it may be affect their body and mind such as depression, stressed, gaining body weight, reducing joints movements and health issues. The aim of this present study was to recommend activity for children and adult to stay active in their home by doing exercise, practicing yogasanas, dancing, and playing to maintain their health.
- Caspersen, C. J., Powell, K. E., & Christenson, G. M. (1985). Physical activity, exercise, and physical fitness: definitions and distinctions for health-related research. Public health rep, 100(2), 126-31.
- Common Yoga protocol (2017), Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy, Government of India.
- Coronavirus disease retrieved from https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_1 on April 27, 2020
- COVID-19 report retrieved from https://www.mohfw.gov.in on April 27, 2020
- COVID-19 retrieved from https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses on April 27, 2020
- Gettleman, Jeffrey; Schultz, Kai (24 March 2020). "Modi Orders 3-Week Total Lockdown for All 1.3 Billion Indians". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331
- Hammami, A., Harrabi, B., Mohr, M., & Krustrup, P. (2020). Physical activity and coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): specific recommendations for home-based physical training. Managing Sport and Leisure, 1-6.
- Miles, L. (2007). Physical activity and health. Nutrition bulletin, 32(4), 314-363.
- Physical activity recommendation retrieved from https://www.who.int/behealthy/physical-activity , April 29, 2020
- United States. Public Health Service. Office of the Surgeon General, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention, Health Promotion (US), President's Council on Physical Fitness, & Sports (US). (1996). Physical activity and health: a report of the Surgeon General. US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion.
- Ward, Alex (24 March 2020). "India's coronavirus lockdown and its looming crisis, explained". Vox.
- WHO (Chorona Virus) Retrieved from https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-oronaviruses on April 27, 2020
- Yoga for Children 3-6 years, Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India in collaboration with AYUSH..